User Reviews & Ratings - FISH OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of FISH OIL.

«FISH OIL Information

See products with FISH OIL

10/21/2013 1:01:45 PM

Reviewer: preshrunk, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Am taking fish oil as part of diet to reduce systemic inflammation. Minimal effect after 10 months on 4x normal dose will be increasing to 6 times normal dose next week

7/29/2013 5:47:30 PM

Reviewer: veejay, 75 or over on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I had been taking Niacin 500 mg daily and getting minimal results. When we added the fish oil 4000 mg daily, within 4 months, my total cholesterol was lowered 14 points, triglycerides 59 points, LDL 17 points and raised my HDL 15 points. My doctor is thrilled and so am I! CVS Brand.

7/21/2013 1:14:22 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I began taking the fish oil to lower my triglycerides. I also have COPD and my breathing was at it worst regardless of the inhalers and the spiriva i was taking. I began taking 2 capsules morning and night and in 3 days, my breathing had improved immensely. I could not walk 50 feet without stopping to rest and catch my breath. I have been on the fish oil for ten (10) days and I can now walk 1/ ... Show Full Comment

11/11/2012 1:14:56 AM

Reviewer: lutein, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
i have dry mocula old age degeneration steel new to treatment

7/8/2011 9:21:18 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
After a few blood work tests, my primary doctor was concerned that mymy triglyceride triglyceride level was too high. My doctor recommened fish oil capsules. After 3 months, my blood test showed a 30 point drop in my triglyceride.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed