User Reviews & Ratings - fish oil

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of fish oil.

«fish oil Information

See products with fish oil

7/29/2013 5:47:30 PM

Reviewer: veejay, 75 or over on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I had been taking Niacin 500 mg daily and getting minimal results. When we added the fish oil 4000 mg daily, within 4 months, my total cholesterol was lowered 14 points, triglycerides 59 points, LDL 17 points and raised my HDL 15 points. My doctor is thrilled and so am I! CVS Brand.

7/8/2011 9:21:18 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
After a few blood work tests, my primary doctor was concerned that mymy triglyceride triglyceride level was too high. My doctor recommened fish oil capsules. After 3 months, my blood test showed a 30 point drop in my triglyceride.

6/29/2010 7:12:43 PM

Reviewer: alec127@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I just started taking CoQ 10 fish oil mainly for my joint pain. Everything I have read about 'fish oil' doesn't have joint pain within their reasons for taking it. I have no heart problems or anything else they mention. I've had back surgery ... I don't know what fish oil does for that, I've been having recurring headaches since I started taking it. Is that one of the s ... Show Full Comment

6/9/2010 10:48:21 PM

Reviewer: arb57112, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Severe Digestive tract pain with black stools.

2/1/2010 6:04:55 PM

Reviewer: classyv, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
lowered my triglyceride level 100 pts in 4 months

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?