User Reviews & Ratings - XYLITOL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of XYLITOL.

«XYLITOL Information

See products with XYLITOL

12/24/2013 3:56:25 PM

Reviewer: very disappointed, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Started using "dry mouth" products containing Xylitol at night. While they relieved my dry mouth significantly, diarrhea resulted every morning with three and even four trips to the bathroom. I plan to stop them entirely and then try using a product just a few nights a week and see how I do.

11/29/2013 7:47:00 PM

Reviewer: jojosmoothie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using Xylitol with grapefruit seed for fifteen years and it is the only thing that actually works for sinus infection and pullups! What a relief!

9/27/2013 2:43:56 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:

Reason for taking: Other
9/14/2013 4:46:14 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Using XyliMelts has virtually eliminated my dry mouth problem. I am concerned and need to inquire from my internist why they create a cough that sounds very much like a cough when a cold is breaking up. However, as soon as I arise the cough and the sound disappear.

9/5/2013 7:57:23 AM

Reviewer: HealthSeeker, 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I have enjoyed chewing a Xylitol containing gum for a year or so. Often when I feel stressed I will chew many pieces close together. Last night I chewed 22 pieces close together, probably chewing 48 pieces in the day. I estimate that the 22 pieces contained 16 grams of Xylitol. After that I developed a horrible burning in my chest and back running down my digestive tract into my stomach. Perh ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber