User Reviews & Ratings - XYLITOL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of XYLITOL.

«XYLITOL Information

See products with XYLITOL

11/23/2012 5:01:27 PM

Reviewer: Jambo, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I used Xylitol as a sweetener in pumpkin pie. I only had two bites of the half of a normal pie piece, but didn't think it was all that great--too sweet. That night I had horribe diahrrea and cramps. Awful. I'm not sure if it was the Xylitol, but could think of nothing else I ate out of the ordinary.

10/17/2012 2:39:32 PM

Reviewer: achicade, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I use a nasal spray/rise called XClear which contains xylitol, and it is very effective in keeping sinus infections at bay! I used to have one or two a year but don't have them much at all anymore. Helps with allergies, too, especially if i've been around smoke of any kind.

10/11/2012 1:04:39 PM

Reviewer: cln2thrdh, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Traveling a great deal, I spray my Xlear twice in each Nares before take off and after landing. I never get sick on airplane. My nose is moist and I breath easier, no earaches during landing and take-off! Used to suffer during and after flights

10/5/2012 10:35:13 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have used xlear xylitol nasal spray for over a year and a half. I use it every night. For a chronic sinus infection sufferer, it has been heaven sent. Since using it I have not had one sinus infection and my seasonal allergies are almost non-existent. I would highly recommend this. So glad I found it.

10/4/2012 7:30:01 PM

Reviewer: whitesmiles4you, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband had bone grafts and a sinus lift. After using a rinse that I recommended with xylitol the Oral surgeon was impressed with the healing process. He used the Nasal spray only after the Oral surgeon said it was ok to use and he was amazed at the quick healing process that occured. His implants will be placed at a record pace because of the healing properties of xylitol. He also chews orbit ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber