User Reviews & Ratings - XYLITOL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of XYLITOL.

«XYLITOL Information

See products with XYLITOL

12/27/2012 11:38:12 AM

Reviewer: xylitol, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
clear phlegm from nose & throat

11/23/2012 5:01:27 PM

Reviewer: Jambo, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I used Xylitol as a sweetener in pumpkin pie. I only had two bites of the half of a normal pie piece, but didn't think it was all that great--too sweet. That night I had horribe diahrrea and cramps. Awful. I'm not sure if it was the Xylitol, but could think of nothing else I ate out of the ordinary.

10/17/2012 2:39:32 PM

Reviewer: achicade, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I use a nasal spray/rise called XClear which contains xylitol, and it is very effective in keeping sinus infections at bay! I used to have one or two a year but don't have them much at all anymore. Helps with allergies, too, especially if i've been around smoke of any kind.

10/11/2012 1:04:39 PM

Reviewer: cln2thrdh, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Traveling a great deal, I spray my Xlear twice in each Nares before take off and after landing. I never get sick on airplane. My nose is moist and I breath easier, no earaches during landing and take-off! Used to suffer during and after flights

10/5/2012 10:35:13 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have used xlear xylitol nasal spray for over a year and a half. I use it every night. For a chronic sinus infection sufferer, it has been heaven sent. Since using it I have not had one sinus infection and my seasonal allergies are almost non-existent. I would highly recommend this. So glad I found it.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?