User Reviews & Ratings - MAGNESIUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MAGNESIUM.

«MAGNESIUM Information

See products with MAGNESIUM

11/24/2015 12:19:51 AM

Reviewer: CocoChannel , 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    This has worked extremely well for me for anxiety. I take very large doses (about 4 grams a day) and I notice a difference when I do not. Ive been taking for about 6 to 8 months now, no side effects noted other than the very loose bowels. I must drink more water to compensate for this.

9/14/2015 9:51:11 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male

Comment:
    I have been put on 1500mg of Magnesium for 9 months by my doctor. Almost died from heart failue. Been off of it 3 weeks.Still feel bad, weak, confused. Can`t stand the side effects. What can I do ? Hurting!

8/3/2015 1:48:34 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    It was helpful for me to learn what foods have magnesium in them, and knowing this has helped with my health and the health of people I know. https://serenaglow.wordpress.com/2015/07/31/are -you-getting-enough-magnesium-in-your-diet-find-o ut-what-to-eat-and-learn-why-its-so-important/ R esearching this topic has been so helpful!

7/14/2015 3:05:58 PM

Reviewer: Diana, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    Started taking magnesium about 7 years ago when my phys asst recommended trying it for hot flashes. Took about 1 month to get it into my system and I haven't had flashes until about a month ago, I got really slack and almost quit taking it. I started having terrible anxiety attacks and depression. A man at the co-op store said it sounded like a mag. defienciency and it hit me that I had not be ... Show Full Comment

4/17/2015 7:29:05 AM

Reviewer: 007, 25-34 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
    I use Doctor's Best Magnesium. I take only half the recommended dosage at night. It relaxes my body. Eases anxiety. Calms nerve pain in my legs and back/neck pain- both of which I have suffered with chronically. I will gradually increase my dosage to the recommended amount. But when I first tried 200mg I did feel ill and have diarrhea until I halted the dose and took 100mg.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?