User Reviews & Ratings - MAGNESIUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MAGNESIUM.

«MAGNESIUM Information

See products with MAGNESIUM

2/4/2015 4:17:42 PM

Reviewer: joe, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Other
1/8/2015 1:06:21 AM

Reviewer: Melanie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
F 53 taking for depression. 1000 mg 2x a day. Taking in conjunction with D3 and Calcium in the evenings. D3 and Calcium help me sleep, the Mag helps to mellow me out. I worked late tonight and got home at 8PM tonight, hadnt taken my magnesium (usually take by 6pm) and was completely on edge! Mag helps a lot, but I wonder if symptoms are worse if you stop taking it

11/24/2014 10:51:19 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female

Comment:
I take magnesium for arthritis, but I can't seem to find any information online about using it thus. All I know is that it works for me (and my parents too). The pain and swelling in my fingers goes down if I take magnesium daily when symptoms appear. If anyone has more information on magnesium for arthritis, I would really appreciate your sharing it with me.

5/28/2014 11:30:53 PM

Reviewer: jan, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Took it relax and fall asleep. Helped, but not foolproof.

10/4/2013 2:34:26 PM

Comment:
At the advice of my doctor, I am taking 250 mg. of magnesium for my charlie horse leg syndrome. Don't know what else to call it - but in the middle of the night I wake up in terrible agony with sudden charlie horses in my calves. I can hardly walk the next day. I've been on the magnesium for about 5 days now, and it is very slowly beginning to work. But, it upsets my stomach like crazy. ... Show Full Comment

St Johns wart