User Reviews & Ratings - MAGNESIUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MAGNESIUM.

«MAGNESIUM Information

See products with MAGNESIUM

2/19/2014 3:41:06 PM

Reviewer: Barb, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Started taking for chronic constipation due to IBS. As a bonus after taking 400mg daily I noticed my palpitations from MVP had declined.

1/2/2014 6:17:51 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I can take my calcium and not be constipated. Also to help my severe arthrites.

12/31/2013 9:08:10 AM

Reviewer: Veronica, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Cleared out my intestines without cramping or dehydration. It simply just moved my stools out and cleared out my intestines .

10/31/2013 1:04:51 AM

Reviewer: Susan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
250 mg seemed to work somewhat as I have suffered with constipation all of my life. However, when I increased the dose to 500 mg per day, my blood pressure dropped to 90/60. Even splitting the dose 250 a.m. and 250 p.m. It didn't help my migraines at all, but it definitely stopped restless leg syndrome from the crestor and zetia I take for cholesterol. So, be awar of your blood pressure if tak ... Show Full Comment

7/23/2013 5:56:12 PM

Reviewer: Lettyv, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I used magnesium for constipation. However I had no idea it is used for migraine headaches. I have been taking them for three months and have not had a bad episode into the other day when I ran out.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber