User Reviews & Ratings - MAGNESIUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MAGNESIUM.

«MAGNESIUM Information

See products with MAGNESIUM

9/2/2011 1:02:24 PM

Reviewer: cinzimm, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I had blood test that showed low Magnesium, Dr. put me one 1 250 mg perday. Had another Bld Test, still low, up dosage to 3 250mg per day. Wake up around 3 AM with diarrhea, go 3-4 times, Ihave a sensitve digestive system anyway, will keep taking, due to have another bld test in 3 weeks to ee what's going on.

6/24/2011 3:42:45 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My chiropractor advised me to take high potency Magnesium for bone health. I did and for the past week I have gotten increasingly sicker. I have had severe nausea and stomach cramping and am unable to eat. I finally read the side effects of taking this high-potency dose of 500 mg twice a day and realize that is the reason I have been so sick.

10/4/2010 12:57:09 PM

Reviewer: Marie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I have fibromyalgia, depression and sleep apena with difficulty falling and staying asleep. I have found a and was told by a specialitst that you need to start with a small dose of magnesium once a day (ie: 250 mg) for a few days and then increase it to twice a day. Gradually increase the doses until you reach the peak of diarrhea; then back the dosing down until it subsides. Stay on that does a ... Show Full Comment

8/30/2010 6:44:08 PM

Reviewer: Tiza, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I don't see my Jigsaw Health Magnesium w/SRT on the list, but it basically has kept my bad back from going out on me since 2007 when I first started taking it. I won't do without it. It's the best because it stays in my system longer and no diarrhea effect whatsoever.

4/20/2010 6:45:10 PM

Reviewer: Nevada, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Began taking at nite to help me sleep. It worked well. Started talking 100 mg in morning and at nite. Soon there was no more nite sweats, hot flashes, head aches or vaginal dryness due to menopause. Amazing!! Solgar Magnesium Chelate...love it.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?