User Reviews & Ratings - MAGNESIUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MAGNESIUM.

«MAGNESIUM Information

See products with MAGNESIUM

6/20/2013 9:03:07 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
To say the least, magnesium has been a godsend! I have suffered from constipation all my life and since I discovered magnesium about 1 yr ago this part of my suffering has finally ended. Why don't DRs subscribed this to their patients more often??? The more I read about this "miracle" the more I am in awe of nature. It worked for me!!!

4/17/2013 10:31:43 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Constipation
11/2/2012 6:48:54 PM

Reviewer: JudyJetson71, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I've had the problem of slow BM all my life and lots of bloating (going every 3 days). Especially when taking iron supplements (going every 6 days). I remember my mother used to take that milk of mag almost everyday. I'm glad my doctor told me to take magnesium oxide. One 400mg or 500mg in the AM and PM help a great deal. When I ran out and could go for 6 days!! I bought more and took 2 in ... Show Full Comment

7/9/2012 3:48:34 PM

Reviewer: lisa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
for those who have been taking it for only 5 days keep taking and maybe up your dose it took almost a 3 weeks to start working for me,it works great for me now.

2/7/2012 11:05:04 AM

Reviewer: GGG, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Amazing! I don't have proper constipation, just slow BM (like once every three days), now I go everyday and feel much lighter! :) Absolutely recommended! Noticed the difference in 3 days time.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber