Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - CASSIA CINNAMON

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CASSIA CINNAMON.

«CASSIA CINNAMON Information

See products with CASSIA CINNAMON

12/18/2015 2:50:40 PM

Reviewer: mx1000, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking two Cinnamon cassica capsules 500 mg supplement for couple months which I noticed feeling heat from my body in the morning. My blood glocuse has been dropping gradually. Two months ago, the finger stick was 245, and this month was down to 145. I also took one Oseni, a diabetic medicine for over nine months and one multivitamin pill for over a month in the early morning. With all ... Show Full Comment

2/21/2015 1:03:55 PM

Reviewer: amar, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I take c8nnamon with bilberry and garlic it lowers my finger stick by 10 to 15 points. If I skip these I take daily. My sugar level rises. even with diabetic medication. I was a le to take my aic crom 9 to 5.6 in 2 month period. also I noticed when I cheat small amount of ice cream if I dont take these my blood sugar stays high with these it goes back down.

11/23/2014 3:20:24 PM

Reviewer: jlaper, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
within 24 hours of taking this i had my symptoms of diabetes mostly disappear ,especially when slipping up and eating what would be bad for me like sugar

9/27/2014 12:06:25 PM

Reviewer: annie oakley, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have reduced gas, blood sugar, and I have general well feeling

8/28/2014 1:42:23 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?