User Reviews & Ratings - BETA-GLUCANS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BETA-GLUCANS.

«BETA-GLUCANS Information

See products with BETA-GLUCANS

11/20/2015 6:55:45 AM

Reviewer: Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
    5/14/2015 4:21:53 AM

Reviewer: xtender, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    Since I started taking supplement with beta-glucans, I have twice witnessed everybody around me being down with the flue or a strong cold. I was once a bit affected, but not something keeping me home. My product is a "multi," with a whole range of other beneficial substances, but I believe the beta glucans are the reason of why I stayed so untouched when others was quite sick.

9/8/2014 10:05:02 AM

Reviewer: Carol, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    The only problem I have with this supplement is that it has to be taken on an empty stomach. The only time that happens is when I wake up. That is when I am most forgetful. I have not had a cold or flu since I started taking BG.

8/7/2014 4:36:51 PM

Reviewer: NA, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    WHEN I USE NSC BETAGLUCAN I SEEM TO GET HAIR LOSS

6/6/2014 9:15:58 AM

Reviewer: New Jersey, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
    I began beta glucan for my skin. I use a 400 mg capsule 1/day and 1% cream from Young Again. My daughter injred her knee with a resulting scar. We applied the cream to her knee; it improved healing, rduced redness and the scar by 80%. I've used BG for about 1.5 years and am constantly complimented on my complexion. It has worked very well.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?