Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - CISSUS QUADRANGULARIS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CISSUS QUADRANGULARIS.

«CISSUS QUADRANGULARIS Information

See products with CISSUS QUADRANGULARIS

9/2/2015 5:16:06 AM

Reviewer: Sany123, 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I ordered Cissus Quadrangularis, 400 mg, from Swanson. I have NOT STARTED TAKING IT. All these reviews sound very encouraging, but no one tells us what brand they've used, and except for a couple people on very high doses, most others don't say how much they take. PLEASE HELP ME with this info!! I have osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, avasular necrosis of the ball of my humerus, the bon ... Show Full Comment

8/27/2015 4:53:50 AM

Reviewer: dutchman1405, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
At 74 I am still very active and lift extremely heavy for my age (500+ lbs-rack deads, 300 lbs-full squat etc.). I have recovered from 2 severely torn rotator cuff injuries in the last dozen years. Instead of my normal, daily 2 X 2 usage(1600 X 2), I switched to a month or two at 3 X 3 (2400 X 3) along with a daily megadose of Omega 3 Fish Oil. Within two weeks I would be back in the gym again, ... Show Full Comment

6/25/2015 5:23:17 PM

Reviewer: Pauline, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
was told in July 2014 that I would need knee surgery. as had degenerative arthritis. declined and agreed to 6 monthly reviews. at the next appointment no surgery is required, pain is reduced to minimal, as long as I take the tablets. Took these on the advice of a physiotherapist.

6/14/2015 3:42:09 PM

Reviewer: USP labs, 55-64 (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I take SuperCissus for osteoarthritis. I can walk again and no pain from arthritis in spine. I take recommended dose age of 2t tablets 1600 mg twice daily.

1/7/2015 6:00:35 PM

Reviewer: BPoulter, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have found my holy grail. 6mos ago I had a car accident, broke my neck and tore both rotator cuffs. On top of that, I have 3 herniated disks in my lower back which have been a MAJOR source of pain for nearly 15 years. Until about 2 mos ago I dealt with pain with narcotics or nothing at all because I can't use Nsaids due to the neck fusion. I was reading in the body building forums looking f ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?