User Reviews & Ratings - LEMON VERBENA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of LEMON VERBENA.

«LEMON VERBENA Information

See products with LEMON VERBENA

10/26/2014 3:50:35 AM

Reviewer: dahak, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    Taken with omega 3 oil this combination reduces if not cures some arthritis such as with myself, you sleep better and works as a antiseptic in the intestines, I have 2 cups made with whole leaves 10gm a day.

10/13/2014 12:52:30 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    I was given the dry leaves to make a tea since I have asthma. This works miracles fir me and can say is better than the prescription medicines i have gotten. I truly recommend this for your respiratory needs

9/24/2014 3:32:37 PM

Reviewer: Internetangel, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    My daughter grows this in her garden and supplied me with an ample amount. I suffer from neck pain and stiffness and joint pain and sciatica, stress related concerns and sleepless nights. I've used this so far for one night and slept so well and for the first time with lessened pain and less stiffness. I drank a cup today with lunch and I feel so much better, I plan to follow some of the su ... Show Full Comment

8/7/2014 1:43:18 AM

Reviewer: Joy2theWorld, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I grow it in my garden. I make an ice tea out of the leaves. I mix it with a little sage leaves or mint also from my garden and sweeten it with liguid stevia from Trader Joes. I drink twice as much water when I use it in ice tea. I sleep better, I'm more regular, It keeps me cooler in the summer heat and it's a great anti-depressive without any side effects.

7/4/2014 10:39:17 AM

Reviewer: Womaninattic , 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    I grow it in my garden & use it for tea. It helps with anxiety, sleeplessness, restless legs, respiratory, digestion. I also make a 'pillow' with the leaves for fresh scented sheets, bedding, mattresses, pillows, etc. Love the smell.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?