Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - PAU D'ARCO

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PAU D'ARCO.

«PAU D'ARCO Information

See products with PAU D'ARCO

11/12/2015 5:20:50 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have CLL, Chronic Lymphosetic Leukemia for 20 years. Suddenly it became active and my WB count went to 79K from 15K, then a week later to 61K. I began a one-cup a day Alvita Pao D' arco tea. 3 weeks later it was 23.5K. A month later 18K. I'm a believer!

11/7/2015 6:49:16 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was taking this treatment to help with phlebitis and also a bladder infection. It may have helped the phlebitis a little but didn't get rid of the bladder infection. It also gave me a bad fever and 'flu like symptoms which disappeared like magic when I stopped using it.

10/10/2015 9:24:22 AM

Reviewer: 7stars, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I drink the tea when I first started to drink the tea seem like it wasn't gonna help but it did I have to drink the tea in very small doses because it causes gas ,I had to take the tea bags and apply directly to my skin also it has help but I wasn't having a cycle but know I am having one it said that it causes bleeding hopefully it stops .

8/18/2014 8:53:44 PM

Reviewer: rosebud, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
A year ago I develop a goiter, it was very noticeable. Last winter after a cold it double in size and was very painful. I was worried that I woud need surgery. I started a treatment of Pau d'Arco tea and in about 2 weeks I could see it getting smaller and now after 2 months it is completely gone and I feel great.

8/11/2014 3:05:15 AM

Reviewer: sister semple, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I took Pau d'arco capsules regularly when I had gum disease. When I would stop the gums would become very painful. I also would use the contents of the capsules when I would get boils or carbuncles on my skin. Nothing compared.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?