User Reviews & Ratings - TURMERIC

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TURMERIC.

«TURMERIC Information

See products with TURMERIC

8/24/2016 10:34:06 AM

Reviewer: (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Arthritis
    8/18/2016 5:19:42 AM

Reviewer: solgar????, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I appear to have had chronic diarrhoea since starting taking it you do not mention this as a possible side effect!!

7/29/2016 9:57:59 AM

Reviewer: David M, 75 or over on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I had arthritis all down my spine, my consultant told me my Migrains were associated with that. Took Turmeric with a mug of full fat milk heated up in a pan and added 1/8 teaspoon of Black Pepper ( this is a must) and add 1 teaspoon of Honey for taste, when really hot pour into the mug and drink straight after food (this again is a must). Instant relief and four months later still pain free.

7/27/2016 7:36:12 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have osteoarthritis severely in hands, two knees replaced because of this and arthritis in my back. I was taking prescription relafen which was not working anymore for me, especially my hands. I cannot tolerate Lyrica or other stronger meds so visited local nutrition center and they suggested turmeric. really works. I still have pain but it is manageable now. no stomach problems taking this. ... Show Full Comment

5/29/2016 1:23:24 AM

Reviewer: krissytina777, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I was hardly able to walk. My right knee is bad. I hurt all over. So I tried Turmeric. I felt better in a few days and was able to walk with out my cane. I than ran out and a few days went by and I was crippled up again. So I begged my Husband to go buy me another bottle. The next day I felt great!!!

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?