User Reviews & Ratings - DAMIANA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of DAMIANA.

«DAMIANA Information

See products with DAMIANA

2/13/2015 1:26:37 PM

Reviewer: IEYEBALL, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    Damiana tea has greatly improved the quality of my life. I just feel better, I have a lot more energy.

1/25/2015 6:18:54 AM

Reviewer: Mary K, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    Very uplifting. Boosts moods and replaced my cup of coffee. The side-effects you write is absolute rubbish. You'd have to have a thousand cups of tea in an hour...I've been drinking it twice a day for 7 months - and all is well in my life. Thankyou damiana!

9/26/2014 5:29:35 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I have major depression.Damiana has helped me enjoy sexual activity again and has helped me with anxiety.

5/28/2014 4:27:10 PM

Reviewer: humancondition, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I used to drink damiana tea a lot when I was in my late teens and 20's for a general tonic effect. I recently began taking it again for depression. I have major depressive disorder and have tried around 15 different types of medication for depression and mood stabilization over the course of the last 30 years. I am currently on Wellbutrin, Lamictal and Seroquel (for several years) but continue ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2014 9:25:14 PM

Reviewer: Harry, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    calms me down.helps with my anxiety. and helps me relax.and best of all it's great for my sex life,from making me horny to keeping it up.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?