Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - CELERY

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CELERY.

«CELERY Information

See products with CELERY

11/12/2015 7:45:07 PM

Reviewer: la0508, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I use celery seed extract for arthritis in my hips, knees, ankles, feet and shoulders, and it improves the pain and stiffness by about, I'd say, 85%, especially when I combine it with boswellia extract. The 2 herbs together work better than either one by itself, although both are pretty good as a stand-alone treatment for pain. When my doctor diagnosed my son with gout, I gave my son some cele ... Show Full Comment

8/11/2015 12:40:56 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Amazing for Gout. Haven't had gout since starting this supplement. Take 2 pills a day. If my toe starts to ache take two more. Can drink and eat shrimp with no worries! Buy my pills at Vitamin shoppe. Very inexpensive.

2/23/2014 12:28:22 AM

Reviewer: Emthe, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have used celery juice for pain treatment with wonderful results. For over a year I used to take 800mg of Ibuprofin a day for severe back aches. Not good for my liver, I know, but it was the only way to function during the day. Drinking the juice of 6 bunches of celery per day has made me so pain-free that I don't need pills. I'm physically comfortable and very thankful!

6/6/2013 1:38:58 AM

Reviewer: wisewoman, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Used for fluid retention. All it really did was make my pee smell like celery!

7/21/2012 5:36:58 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
My lefT wAS SWOLLEN,i TOOK CELERI AFTER 2 WEEKS, THE SWOLLEN WENT DOWN.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?