Everyone faces difficult days when it seems like it would be easier just to curl up into a ball and stay in bed. When you're dealing with a difficult health condition, those days seem to happen a lot more often. How do you cope with difficult days? Research shows that people who are having a hard time, regardless of the reason, feel better when they focus on the positive and problem-solve.
- What are your go-to self-care solutions when you're stressed out?
- Is there something that works for others but doesn't work for you, or vice versa?
- What techniques have you found successful for coping with the stress and anxiety that come with health problems?
- Does journaling help, and if so, do you have a specific method you recommend to others?
- Have you found a great way to brainstorm and problem-solve?
Answer these questions and share any other ideas you have for coping with hard days so we can learn from each other. Post your response to the group and tag us on social media to keep the conversation going.