Parenting a Child With ADHD Directory
Sort by: Date A-Z
- 1 in 10 U.S. Children Now Has ADHD, CDC Says
- ADHD Children May Gain More From Family-Centered Care
- ADHD Is an Around-the-Clock Concern
- ADHD May Be Linked to Depression, Suicide
- ADHD Symptoms Raise Obesity Risk
- Behavior Training Helps ADHD Kids' Symptoms, Parents' Coping Skills
- Calling Attention to ADHD: Is the Disorder Real?
- Can Parents Be Taught to Improve Symptoms of ADHD?
- Could Adults' Expectations Up Kids' ADHD Rates?
- Crossing the Street May Be Riskier for ADHD Kids
- Do ADHD Drugs Stunt Kids' Growth?
- Is Immaturity Being Mistaken for ADHD?
- Kids With ADHD Have Higher Healthcare Costs
- Kids With ADHD May Also Suffer Family Troubles
- Lifestyle May Be Key to Improving ADHD in Kids
- One in 10 U.S. Kids Diagnosed With ADHD: Report
- Parent-Focused Classes May Help Tots at Risk for ADHD
- Parents, Schools Face Off Over Ritalin
- Pediatricians Sound Off About ADHD Treatment Options
- Ritalin -- Prescriptions Don't Seem to Matter for Some
- Structured Homework Strategy Helps ADHD Kids
- Test Parents of ADHD Kids, Too
- Your Tough Childhood Can Hurt Your Kids Later