IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) Michele Constantini / Photoalto
(2) Marc Grimberg / Tips Italia
(3) Steve West / Digital Vision
(4) Brayden Knell / WebMD
(5) Brayden Knell / WebMD
(6) Colin Anderson / Blend Images, Craig Zuckerman / Phototake
(7) Illustration by dieKLEINERT/Doc-Stock, photography from Getty and Photo Researchers
(8) Tivic Health
(8) Lyle Owerko / Photonica
(9) Image Source
American Academy of Family Physicians.
New York University, Dept. of Otolaryngology.
Plasse H. Sinusitis Relief, Holt Paperbacks, 2002.
FDA: "De Novo Classification Request for ClearUP Sinus Relief."
Bioelectronic Medicine: "Prospective trial examining safety and efficacy of microcurrent stimulation for the treatment of sinus pain and congestion."
Clinicaltrials.gov: "Tivic Health Systems Protocol: CP00003 ClearUP At-Home Pilot Study."
Tivic: "Need Help With Your ClearUp Device?"
Sinusonic: "Sinus Therapy for Nasal Congestion and Stuffiness."