One day, you go to sleep feeling great, and the next morning, you can’t bear to hold your toothbrush to brush your teeth. Sound familiar? That’s right: A psoriatic arthritis flare-up strikes again.
What’s your go-to solution for knocking out psoriatic arthritis flare-ups before they can take you down? Answer the poll below and comment with your best psoriatic arthritis flare-up tip.
What is the most effective psoriatic arthritis solution for your flare-ups?
- Over-the-counter medication like NSAIDs
- Prescription medication like corticosteroids, biologics, or DMARDS
- Supplements like ginger, fish oil, apple cider vinegar, and turmeric
- Eating the right foods and avoiding inflammatory ingredients
- Regular exercise and strength training