Diapering may be the part of parenting you dread most. But with the right gear, diaper time doesn't have to be messy -- or stinky. Here's what you'll need to keep the changing table clean and banish odors during diaper changes.
- Diapers: 70 to 90 diapers a week for the first 6 weeks
- Disposable alcohol-free wipes
- Diaper rash ointment/cream with zinc oxide or petroleum
- Petroleum jelly for some types of circumcision wounds
- A changing pad
- A cloth diaper or towel to cover a baby boy's penis when changing him
- A diaper pail to dispose of dirty diapers