Pregnancy and Drugs (Prescription and OTC) Directory
Sort by: Date A-Z
- Pot Use in Pregnancy on the Upswing, Study Finds
- Opioid-Dependent Babies Up at Rural Hospitals
- More Pregnancy Flu Shots, But Improvement Needed
- Antidepressants in Pregnancy and Kids' Speech
- Fish Oil for Moms May Benefit Babies
- Prenatal Corticosteroid Safety Weighed
- Prenatal Acetaminophen Tied to Asthma Risk in Kids
- Steroids May Help More Than Just Premature Babies
- Drug Labels May Revise Pregnancy Risks
- Seizure Drugs OK While Breastfeeding?
- Safe Drug Prevents Pregnancy Deaths
- Antidepressants Linked to Preterm Birth
- Antidepressants and Pregnancy OK?
- Antidepressants Linked to Premature Birth
- Taking SSRIs in Pregnancy Affects Infant
- FDA Warns Pregnant Women About Migraine Drugs
- Early Pregnancy Risk With Ginseng
- Doctors to Pregnant Women: Be Cautious With Herbs
- Prenatal Acetaminophen: An Asthma Link?
- A Mother's Dilemma: Using Antidepressants During Pregnancy
- Drugs in Pregnancy Linked to Cancer
- Popular Pain Relievers May Affect Pregnancy
- Depression in Pregnancy Undertreated
Subscribe to the Pregnancy & Child Development Newsletter.
Get essential updates about your growing baby and what to expect each week.