Multiples and Twins Directory
Sort by: Date A-Z
- Folic acid supplements not tied to multiple births
- Gene Link for Loneliness?
- High Rate of Multiple Births Associated With Infertility Treatments Can Be Reduced
- Moms' Obesity Makes Twins More Likely
- Multiple fetuses and fertilization
- Octuplets' Birth Sparks Fertility Debate
- Older Women More Likely to Have Twins
- Septuplets Born in D.C. Hospital Critical But Doing Well
- Single Embryo Transfer Cuts Multiples
- Study Shows Improved Outlook for Triplets
- Successful Fertility Treatment May Mean More Babies
- Twins Born to Older Moms Do Just Fine
- Twins' Close Bonds Lengthen Life
- U.K. Tries to Limit Fertility Embryo Implants to Two
Subscribe to the Pregnancy & Child Development Newsletter.
Get essential updates about your growing baby and what to expect each week.