Pregnancy Research and Studies Directory
Sort by: Date A-Z
- 'Mommy Brain' May Trigger Brain Growth
- Acid-Reducing Drugs May Not Be Risky in Pregnancy
- Age of First-Time Moms in U.S. Still Rising
- Age of First-Time Moms Is Going Up
- Anal Incontinence After Childbirth May Last Years
- Anesthesia Warning for Pregnant Women, Small Kids
- Are Antidepressants Safe During Pregnancy?
- Breastfeeding Cuts Metabolic Syndrome
- Breastfeeding May Cut Breast Cancer Risk
- Cell Phone Use in Pregnancy: Risks for Child?
- Diabetes Drug May Not Help Obese Women Do This
- Eating, Drinking May Be OK During Labor
- Fish Oil For Moms May Cut Kids' Asthma Risk
- Heart Defects, Mom's Weight May Be Linked
- Herpes Drugs May Be Safe in Early Pregnancy
- How Medicines Affect Pregnancy: At Last, a Study
- Infant Delivery, Feeding Can Affect Gut Bacteria
- Is Mom's Diet a Key to Her Baby's Sex?
- Just How Real Is 'Pregnancy Brain'?
- Kids’ Behavior Not Linked to Obese Moms-to-Be
- Light Drinking During Pregnancy: No Harm to Baby?
- Low Prenatal Vitamin D Linked to Kids' Later MS
- Moderate Coffee Drinking OK in Pregnancy
- Mom's Blood Sample Yields Unborn Baby's Genetics
- More Evidence Preterm Birth May Raise Autism Risk
- New Clues to Vitamin D-Insulin Sensitivity Link?
- New Debate on Link Between Stress, Infertility
- Newborn Withdrawals Tied to Prenatal Painkillers
- Obesity Carries Pregnancy Risks
- Obesity May Increase Risk of Preterm Birth
- Pesticide Exposure in Womb Linked to Lower IQ
- Poor Sleep in Pregnancy Linked to High Blood Pressure
- Pregnancy May Spur Changes in a Woman's Brain
- Pregnancy: No Weight Gain for Obese Women?
- Pregnant Woman Pregnant Again? Maybe Not
- Pregnant Women Put Fashion Before Foot Health
- Premature Births Decline in U.S.
- Progress in Quest for Group B Strep Vaccine
- Progress Toward Blood Test for Down Syndrome
- Relationship Troubles Add to ‘Pre-Baby’ Blues
- Season of Birth May Affect Kids’ Allergies
- Secondhand Smoke Raises Stillbirth Risk
- Smoking in Pregnancy Tied to Kidney Damage in Kids
- Stomach Birth Defect Rate Increased Over 2 Decades
- Study Downplays Risk of Cousin Unions
- Study Gives New View of 'Full-Term' Pregnancy
- Study Questions Pregnancy Fish Limit
- Study Shows Having Baby at Home Is Safe
- Teen Births at Record Low, C-Sections at Record High
- Too Much Pregnancy Weight Gain Hurts Child's Heart
Subscribe to the Pregnancy & Child Development Newsletter.
Get essential updates about your growing baby and what to expect each week.