Health & Baby Questions & Answers
- What happens during the process of an amniocentesis?
- What can you do to relieve mouth and gum discomfort from pregnancy?
- What can you do to relieve varicose veins from pregnancy?
- What can you do to relieve morning sickness from pregnancy?
- What are some tips for eating iron-rich foods while you're pregnant?
- Is it okay to scuba dive while pregnant?
- What can I do for leg cramps?
- What are the benefits of iron if you're pregnant with twins?
- Why can it be hard to get enough iron from food while you're pregnant?
- What cheeses are okay to eat while pregnant?
- What causes restless legs syndrome (RLS)?
- Can you get hair dye and perms while pregnant?
- Can you get a bikini wax while pregnant?
- If you take opioids while pregnant will your baby be addicted?
- Are there cleaning supplies I shouldn's use while pregnant?
- Can you do household chores while pregnant?
- Which vaccines can I receive while I'm pregnant?
- Why should pregnant women be vaccinated?
- Can a vaccine harm my unborn baby?
- Which vaccines should pregnant women avoid?
- What side effects can I expect after a vaccination?
- When is a pregnancy considered high-risk?
- What is trichomoniasis and how does it affect pregnancy?
- Is your baby at risk for being born too large to deliver vaginally if you have diabetes when you're pregnant?
- When should you call your doctor about bleeding during pregnancy?
- 1 of 48
- Next Page
Subscribe to the Pregnancy & Child Development Newsletter.
Get essential updates about your growing baby and what to expect each week.