What are some questions a pregnant woman needs to consider before going into labor?
1. Is there someone available who can take you to the hospital at any time?
2. How will you get in touch with that person?
3. Do you have your route to the hospital planned and an alternate route if needed?
4. Who will care for your children when it is time to go to the hospital?
5. If you work outside the home, have you discussed your maternity leave with your supervisor?
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.