Feeling good, boosting energy, and finding balance -- things we all surely would like to achieve –resonated with readers in 2008’s turbulent economic times. Even the Dalai Lama weighed in on easing stress.
Those topics are among the most popular emotional health stories on WebMD for 2008.
- 13 Healthy Habits to Improve Your Life
- 11 Things That May Be Zapping Your Energy
- Fat Pharms: Antidepressants and Weight Gain
- Serotonin: 9 Questions and Answers
- Afternoon Energy Boosters
- The Dalai Lama's Advice on Depression
- Facts About Antidepressants
- Growing Teen Abuse of Snurf Pills
- Harmless Pack Rat or Compulsive Hoarder?
- Drug Overdose Deaths on the Rise