Chelsea Bishop has a B.A. in journalism and six years of marketing agency experience creating content for more than 50 clients. She enjoys writing about travel, lifestyle, skincare, and pets, but is always eager to research new industries and connect with different audiences. Chelsea has freelanced her way through 28 countries and considers her laptop a close personal friend.
Recent WebMD content from Chelsea Bishop
- What to Know About the Eclectus Parrot
- What to Know About Nostalgia
- How to Get Over a Crush
- Health Benefits of Lobster Mushroom
- How to Do Couples Therapy Exercises
- How to Know When You're in Love
- Holland Lop Bunnies: Are They Good Pets?
- What Is Slugging for Your Skin?
- What to Know About Ecotourism
- What to Know About Absinthe
- What to Know About a Ragdoll Cat