Breast Cancer Surgery Directory
Sort by: Date A-Z
- 1 in 4 Breast Lumpectomies Requires More Surgery
- Breast Cancer Surgery Now Often Involves Fewer Lymph Nodes
- Many Breast Cancer Patients Still Opt for Mastectomy Over Lump Removal
- Women Weigh in on Breast-Conserving Surgery
- Surgery Improves Late-Stage Breast Cancer
- Shorter Breast Cancer Treatment Effective
- Breast Cancer: Know the Surgery Options
- Can Breast Cancer Surgery Nurture New Tumors?
- Lumpectomy Still Good Choice for Women
- Are 2nd Breast Cancer Surgeries Always Necessary?
- Breast Asymmetry Affects Quality of Life
- Lumpectomy for Large Breast Cancers?
- Breast Cancer Surgery: Hypnosis Helps
- Guidelines Aim to Reduce 2nd Surgeries After Breast Cancer Lumpectomy
- Breast-Conserving Therapy Better Than Mastectomy?
- Weight Lifting May Be OK After Breast Cancer Surgery
- Breast Cancer, Implants: Surgery Options
- Chronic Pain After Breast Cancer Surgery
- Less Aggressive Breast Cancer Surgery OK
- Early Lumpectomy Doesn't End Cancer Risk
- Breast Cancer Surgery Without the Knife
- What Lies in the Wake of Various Breast Cancer Surgeries?
- Lasers May Be Gentler Alternative to Breast Cancer Surgery
- Saving the breast doesn't lower breast cancer survival rate.
- Which Surgery Would Surgeons Have If They Had Breast Cancer