During cancer treatment people spend a lot of time sitting and waiting - in the lobby before a doctor’s appointment, while in line ...
- Blacks Gain, Still Have Highest Cancer Death Rate
- Hep C Meds Are Safe for People With Liver Cancer
- 9-11 Responders Report More Head, Neck Cancers
The end of your child’s cancer treatment will come with an overwhelming sense of joy and relief. Arm yourself with this information to help guide you through the recovery process.
A man and his physician share their perspective on life and death leading up to his medically-assisted death.
The end the year is often a time of both reflection and planning; thinking back on the year that has passed and making plans for the year ...
WebMD Message Boards
WebMD Special Sections
- Treating Your Head and Neck Cancer
- Innovative Options in Cancer Detection
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma: What Can I Expect?
- Help for Myelofibrosis
- Innovative Options in Cancer Detection and Treatment
- Follicular Lymphoma: Talking About Your Long-Term Treatment Plan
- Polycythemia Vera: When Blood Counts Are Too High
- Living With CML
- Liver Cancer: Know Your Treatment Options
- Immunotherapy for Cancer: A New Approach
- When Your Child Has Cancer
- Cancer Prevention and Early Detection