If you’ve been diagnosed with cancer there will likely come a time when your oncologist recommends “watchful waiting”. Depending on ...
- Cancer Survivors May Have Lower Odds for Dementia
- More Than 5 Million Cancer Survivors Are In Pain
- Statins May Cut Stroke Risk After Cancer Radiation
An oncologist shares what she tells patients before targeted therapy.
An oncologist addresses immunotherapy side effects you shouldn’t ignore.
Sometimes it can be hard to recognize that we need help, especially when it comes to our mental health. Many of the cancer patients ...
WebMD Message Boards
WebMD Special Sections
- Treating Your Head and Neck Cancer
- Innovative Options in Cancer Detection
- When Your Child Has Cancer
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma: What Can I Expect?
- Help for Myelofibrosis
- Innovative Options in Cancer Detection and Treatment
- Follicular Lymphoma: Talking About Your Long-Term Treatment Plan
- Polycythemia Vera: When Blood Counts Are Too High
- Living With CML
- Liver Cancer: Know Your Treatment Options
- Immunotherapy for Cancer: A New Approach
- Cancer Prevention and Early Detection