Love Organics? Your Odds for Some Cancers May Fall
Eating more organically grown foods was linked to a 34 percent reduced risk of postmenopausal breast cancer, a 76 percent decreased risk for all lymphomas and an 86 percent reduced risk for non-Hodgkin lymphoma, a recent study found.
Read Full Article
Related WebMD Community
WebMD Special Sections
- Treating Your Head and Neck Cancer
- Innovative Options in Cancer Detection
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma: What Can I Expect?
- Help for Myelofibrosis
- Follicular Lymphoma: Talking About Your Long-Term Treatment Plan
- Polycythemia Vera: When Blood Counts Are Too High
- Living With CML
- Liver Cancer: Know Your Treatment Options
- Immunotherapy for Cancer: A New Approach
- When Your Child Has Cancer
- Cancer Prevention and Early Detection