Discussion tips to help the children of a parent with cancer understand and cope with the diagnosis.
- EPA Didn’t Tell Residents About Gas Risks: Report
- Cancer Death Rates Continue to Fall in U.S.
- 3 Brothers Have the Same Rare Cancer
Video About the Benefits and Risks of Immunotherapy to Treat Cancer
Any therapy has a list of possible downsides, but sometimes the benefits far outweigh them. Here's what to consider during your cancer treatment.
Video on What to Know About Immunotherapy Clinical Trials for Cancer
What goes into making sure a type of immunotherapy is safe to take? Learn more about this cancer treatment and what to ask your oncologist.
People going through treatment for cancer deal with several difficult physical and emotional symptoms, but the one that is especially ...
WebMD Message Boards
WebMD Special Sections
- Primary Mediastinal B-Cell Lymphoma
- Cancer: Prevention and Early Detection
- Treating Your Head and Neck Cancer
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma: What Can I Expect?
- Innovative Options in Cancer Detection and Treatment
- Follicular Lymphoma: Talking About Your Long-Term Treatment Plan
- Living With CML
- Liver Cancer: Know Your Treatment Options
- Immunotherapy for Cancer: A New Approach