Sometimes it can be hard to recognize that we need help, especially when it comes to our mental health. Many of the cancer patients ...
- Many Dying Cancer Patients Try Useless Treatments
- Many Secretly Use Alternative Meds For Cancer
- Study: Chemo Drug Shortages Don't Affect Care
An oncologist addresses immunotherapy side effects you shouldn’t ignore.
An oncologist shares what she tells patients before targeted therapy.
During cancer treatment people spend a lot of time sitting and waiting - in the lobby before a doctor’s appointment, while in line ...
WebMD Message Boards
WebMD Special Sections
- Treating Your Head and Neck Cancer
- Innovative Options in Cancer Detection
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma: What Can I Expect?
- Help for Myelofibrosis
- Innovative Options in Cancer Detection and Treatment
- Follicular Lymphoma: Talking About Your Long-Term Treatment Plan
- Polycythemia Vera: When Blood Counts Are Too High
- Living With CML
- Liver Cancer: Know Your Treatment Options
- Immunotherapy for Cancer: A New Approach
- When Your Child Has Cancer
- Cancer Prevention and Early Detection