Discussion tips to help the children of a parent with cancer understand and cope with the diagnosis.
- CRISPR-Based Therapy Shows Early Promise for Cancer
- Oscar Winner Jeff Bridges Says He Has Lymphoma
- Eddie Van Halen Dies of Cancer at 65
John Whyte, MD, chief medical officer at WebMD, and Lisa Richardson, MD, director of the Division of Cancer Prevention at the CDC, discuss data and the latest research on all things cancer.
Any therapy has a list of possible downsides, but sometimes the benefits far outweigh them. Here's what to consider during your cancer treatment.
People going through treatment for cancer deal with several difficult physical and emotional symptoms, but the one that is especially ...
WebMD Special Sections
- A Closer Look at Liposarcoma
- A Closer Look at Leiomyosarcoma
- Primary Mediastinal B-Cell Lymphoma
- Cancer: Prevention and Early Detection
- Treating Your Head and Neck Cancer
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma: What Can I Expect?
- Innovative Options in Cancer Detection and Treatment
- Follicular Lymphoma: Talking About Your Long-Term Treatment Plan
- Living With CML
- Liver Cancer: Know Your Treatment Options
- Immunotherapy for Cancer: A New Approach