What are some other ways to combat cancer-related fatigue?
Here are a few more helpful hints to fighting cancer-related fatigue:
- Plan ahead and organize your work.
- Change storage of items to reduce trips or reaching.
- Delegate tasks when needed.
- Combine activities and simplify details.
- Schedule times to rest. Balance periods of rest and work. Rest before you become fatigued. Remember that frequent, short rests are beneficial.
- Pace yourself. A moderate pace is better than rushing through activities. Alternate sitting and standing.
From: Cancer-Related Fatigue
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.