Sort by: Date A-Z
- Pediatric ER Trips Tied to Cold Drugs
- Parents Halting Kids' Cough, Cold Drugs
- Kids & Cold Drugs: Questions, Answers
- Panel: No Cold Medicine for Kids Aged 2-5
- Infant Cough, Cold Drugs Withdrawn
- FDA Warns on Tots' Cough, Cold Drug Use
- Do Cough Medicines Work in Kids?
- Don't Expose Infants to Coughers, Says CDC
- Study Shows Link Between a Virus and Croup
- Croup Vaccine Shown Safe in First Test
- Steroid Calms Kids With Mild Croup
- Humidity May Not Help Kids With Croup
- Flu Drugs: Limited Help for Kids?