Sort by: Date A-Z
- Measles Outbreak Swayed Some Parents on Vaccines?
- Measles Cases Pass 150 Mark, CDC Says
- Is Measles' Return the 'New Normal'?
- Should Vaccination Be a Personal Choice?
- Measles Threat Still Looms; Vaccination Urged
- Risk of Measles Is Higher Among Infants of Younger Mothers
- Measles Can Rob a Child's Sight, Doctors Warn
- Measles Virus Linked to Autism
- Ohio Amish Rethink Vaccines Amid Measles Outbreak
- Low Vaccination Rates Likely Behind Disney Measles Outbreak: Study
- Long-Term Study Finds Measles Vaccines Safe
- Vaccine Refusal Drives Measles Outbreaks: Study
- Measles Outbreak Hitting Adults Hardest
- Cities Get Grip on Measles Outbreaks
- Calif. Measles Outbreak May Be Coming to a Close
- Measles Cases Continue to Rise Across the United States
- Latest Measles Count: 121 Cases in 17 States and D.C.
- Measles: A Tale of Two Outbreaks
- 5 Babies at IL Day Care Diagnosed With Measles
- Measles Journey Highlights Risk to Unvaccinated Kids
- Ohio Measles Outbreak Largest Since Mid-1990s
- Measles on Upswing Despite Vaccines' Effectiveness: CDC
- Measles Still a Threat, U.S. Health Officials Warn
- Measles Strikes 72 People in 10 States
- U.S. Measles Cases at 20-Year High
- More Research Discredits Link Between Autism and Measles Vaccine
- Measles Vaccine Spray Could Boost Developing Countries