Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) Hans Neleman/Stone
2) MedicalRF.com, Science Picture Co, 3D4 Medical
4) Photolibrary is2151rf-00000028-001
5) Yi Lu/Corbis
6) Peter Chadwick/Gallo Images
7) Lynn Koeing/Flickr
8) Michele Constantini
9) Michael Blann/White
10) Laura Doss/Fancy
11) Jochen Tack/Imagebroker.net
12) Mother Image/Digital Vision
13) Mauro Fermariello/Photo Researchers
14) Photolibrary abim-00001266-001
15) Nancy R Cohen/White
16) PHANIE/Photo Researchers
17) James Baigrie/FoodPix
18) Jupiterimages/Brand X Pictures
20) Maria Teijerio/OJO Images
21) Jose Luiz Pelaez/Blend Images
CDC: “General Information - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.”
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “Origins of XMRV deciphered, undermining claims for a role in human disease.”
KidsHealth: "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome."
TeensHealth: “Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.”
University of Maryland Medical Center: “Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.”
Reviewed by Anthony L Komaroff, MD on December 04, 2018
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.