Depression in Children and Teens Directory
Sort by: Date A-Z
- Study Debunks Link Between Tamiflu & Teen Suicide
- Most Parents of Depressed Teens Keep Their Guns
- Antidepressant/Child Suicide Risk Slim
- Troubling Trend: Depression Rates Rising in Teens
- 2 Out of 3 Depressed Teens Benefit From Therapy
- Study: Child Antidepressant Use Down
- Studies Lacking Youth Antidepressant Effects Data?
- Which Kids Need Antidepressants?
- U.S. or Europe: Whose Kids Are More Medicated?
- Prescription Drug Use Rising Among Kids
- Teen Suicide Risk Similar Among Antidepressants
- Teen Self-Injury May Be Common
- Paxil Warning for Depressed Kids
- Childhood Anxiety Steadily On the Rise Since the 1950s
- Optimism May Protect Teens Against Depression
- Kids' Use of Psychiatric Meds Triple
- Depression as Kid Tied to Ecstasy Use
- Treating Depressed Moms Helps Kids’ Depression
- Childhood Depression: Is Medication OK?
- Family Status Affects Teen Health Risks
- Childhood Depression Clues Found in Play
- Teen Depression Taxes Adult Development
- Active Teens: Depression
- Teen Depression: Ignore It and It May Never Go Away
- Depressed Kids Less Likely Than Disruptive Ones to Get Mental Health Services