Weight Loss & Obesity Videos
- Dumping Syndrome Causes and Symptoms
Dumping syndrome can stem from surgeries involving your stomach, including weight-loss operations. Learn what habits can ease up your symptoms.
- Weight Loss Surgery: Is It Right for You?
You can achieve extreme weight loss through a surgical procedure, but is it usually the best option?
- Ways Your Dog Can Help You Lose Weight
How can your canine whip you into shape and keep the pounds off?
- Can Losing Even a Little Weight Pay Off Big?
Whether it’s baby weight or the freshman 15, shedding pounds can be a hurdle. But what happens when you lose 5% of your body weight, or 10%?
- Watch Out for These Weight Loss Myths
Should you steer clear of carbs? Do smaller, frequent meals keep the pounds off? What’s the secret to shedding pounds?
- The Basics: BMI
Do you maintain a healthy weight? Your body mass index (BMI) can clue you in.
- Will Drinking More Water Help You Lose Weight?
Has the greatest diet trick been right in front of our eyes this whole time? Can more H20 really help you cut calories?
- WebMD 1:01: Why Do We Gain Weight?
So what’s to blame for those extra pounds? Is it genetics or your poor diet?
- The Best Fruits and Veggies for Weight Loss
Not all fruits and vegetables are created equal when it comes to weight loss. Here are the best ones to add to your diet.
- Mentally Preparing to Lose Weight
Our expert discusses the importance of the mental side of weight loss.
- Diet or Exercise: Which is More Important for Losing Weight?
An expert discusses the value of diet and exercise for weight loss.
- Is Rapid Weight Loss OK?
Our expert discusses the impact of rapid weight loss on your long-term health.
- Should You Take a Weight Loss Pill?
There are always new weight loss pills released, but are they a solution or just an illusion?
- Losing Weight and Keeping it Off
An expert discusses diet, exercise, mental preparation, and rapid weight loss.
- Calorie Counts and Menu Labeling
Learn about how calorie counts and menu labeling affects food choices.
- The Rise in Obesity
Why is the rate of obesity on the rise?
- Weight Loss Doctors
A new specialty focuses on weight loss.
- The Skinny on What Can Make You Fat
An expert explains high fructose corn syrup and its effects on weight gain.
- Weight Loss Surgery Choices
An expert explains the different types of weight loss surgery available.
- The Latest in Obesity Treatments
Our expert explains what we now know about weight gain and how to lose weight.
- Life After Extreme Weight Loss
Massive weight loss can reverse disease and save lives, but it does come with some costs.
- When Are Extra Pounds a Danger?
Jonathan Sackner Bernstein, MD, talks about when being overweight becomes a health problem.
- How Fat Kills
Being overweight is a risk factor for diabetes, heart disease, and maybe even cancer. Learn how weight affects your body.
- Weight Loss Secret Weapon
Whether you are trying to lose weight or maintain your current weight, there is a key secret weapon you should know.
- Tips to Eating Out
Here are expert tips on keeping your restaurant meal from turning into a dieting disaster.