Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) Brand X Pictures / Photolibrary
(2) Westend61 / Getty Images
(3) Busse Yankushev / Mauritus / Photolibrary
(4) Getty Images
(5) Image Source / Getty Images
(6) Philip Wilkins / Fresh Food Images / Photolibrary
(7) Foodcollection / Getty Images
(8) Eric Jacobson / Taxi / Getty Images
(9) Isabelle Rozenbaum and Frederic Cirou / PhotoAlto / Getty Images
(10) Westend61 / Photolibrary
(11) Gregor Schuster / Photographer's Choice / Getty Images
(12) Hallmark Institute / Index Stock Imagery / Photolibrary
(13) Roy Morsch / age fotostock / Photolibrary
(14) Taillard Taillard / Photocuisine / Photolibrary
(15) S Lee Studios / Fresh Food Images / Photolibrary
(16) Index Stock Imagery / Photolibrary
(17) Tom Grill / Iconica / Getty Images
(18) Stockbyte / Getty Images
(19) Richard Price / Taxi / Getty Images
WebMD Feature from Prevention magazine: "Eat for All-Day Energy."
WebMD Feature: "Top 10 Ways to Boost Your Energy."
WebMD Feature: "How Food Affects Your Moods."
WebMD Medical Reference: "Diet for Depression."
WebMD Feature: "Foods that Boost Mood and Fight Holiday Weight Gain."
WebMD Feature: "Energy Boosters: Can Supplements and Vitamins Help?"
WebMD Health News: "Energy Foods Fuel Busy Lives."
WebMD Feature: "Exercise for Energy: Workouts that Work."
Reviewed by Christine Mikstas, RD, LD on June 21, 2021
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.