Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) Frédéric De Bailliencourt / iStockphoto
(2) David H. Lewis / iStockphoto
(3) Viktor Fischer / iStockphoto
(4) Nancy Lapid, About.com's Guide to Celiac Disease
(5) Foodcollection / Getty Images
(6) Matt Ramos / iStockphoto
(7) Foodcollection / Getty Images
(8) Jack Puccio / iStockphoto
(10) Purestock / Getty Images
(11) Image House / amana images / Getty Images
(12) Purestock / Getty Images
(13) Tom Hahn / iStockphoto
(14) Michael Dykstra / iStockphoto
(16) Ghislain & Marie David de Lossy / Getty Images
(17) Andy Crawford / Dorling Kindersley / Getty Images
(18) Ariel Skelley / The Image Bank / Getty Images
(19) Andreas Schlegel / fstop / Getty Images
(20) Victoria Yee / Photographer's Choice / Getty Images
(21) Marie Dubrac / ANYONE / amana images / Getty Images
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise: "Eating Plan for Celiac Disease."
WebMD Medical Reference: “Gluten-Free/Casein-Free Diets for Autism.”
WebMD Health News: “RA Heart Tip: Try Gluten-Free Vegan Diet.”
Celiac Sprue Association.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise: “Celiac Disease: Topic Overview.”
Reviewed by Kathleen M. Zelman, MPH, RD, LD on October 05, 2016
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.