Does Sertraline HCL Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SEROTONIN REUPTAKE INHIBITORS; SNRIS/SELECTED MAOIS
- SEROTONIN REUPTAKE INHIBITORS/LINEZOLID
- SEROTONINERGIC AGENTS/DAPOXETINE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/SERTINDOLE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/BEPRIDIL
- SSRIS; NEFAZODONE/PIMOZIDE
- SEROTONINERGIC AGENTS/SIBUTRAMINE
- SEROTONINERGIC AGENTS/DEXFENFLURAMINE; FENFLURAMINE
- SSRIS; NEFAZODONE/ASTEMIZOLE; TERFENADINE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- WEAK CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- SSRIS; SNRIS/MEPERIDINE
- DOPAMINE TRANSPORTER BINDERS/IOFLUPANE I 123
- SSRIS; SNRIS/METOCLOPRAMIDE
- CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/TAMOXIFEN
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/MESORIDAZINE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/THIORIDAZINE
- SSRIS; SNRIS/SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS (VITAMIN K ANTAGONISTS)
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SLT SSRIS AND SNRIS/SLT TRICYCLIC COMP; TRAZODONE
- SSRIS; SNRIS/NSAIDS; ASPIRIN
- SSRI'S;SNRI'S/SLT ANTICOAGULANTS;ANTIPLATELETS;THROMBOLYTICS
- SELECTED SSRIS; SNRIS/CLOPIDOGREL
- SELECT SEROTONERGIC AGENTS/FENTANYL
- SERTRALINE (<= 50 MG)/SLT TRICYCLIC COMP; TRAZODONE
- SERTRALINE/THYROID PREPARATIONS
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN (NOCTURIA)
- SELECTED CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/METOPROLOL
- SSRIS; SNRIS/AMPHETAMINES; PHENTERMINE
- SSRIS; SNRIS/LITHIUM
- SSRIS; SNRIS/TAPENTADOL; TRAMADOL
- SELECTED SELECTIVE SEROTONIN REUPTAKE INHIBITORS/CLOZAPINE
- SSRIS; SNRIS/5-HT1D AGONISTS
- SELECTED SSRIS/CARBAMAZEPINE
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.