What Conditions does Android Treat?
- deficiency of gonadotropin releasing factor
- male with unusually late sexual maturity
- deficient activity of the testis
- Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
- Primary Testicular Failure due to Inflammation of Testis
- Absence of Testicles
- primary testicular failure due to torsion of both testes
- Deficiency of a Substance that Promotes Masculinization
- Significant Weight Loss from HIV
- Rare X Chromosome Abnormality - Klinefelter Syndrome
- Undescended Testicle
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.