Who should not take PROCRIT?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- inadequate folic acid
- inadequate vitamin B12
- anemia from inadequate iron
- high blood pressure
- significant uncontrolled high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- coronary artery disease
- a clot in the lung
- sudden and serious symptoms of heart failure called acute decompensated heart failure
- a stroke
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- blood clot in a deep vein of the extremities
- a blood clot in a vascular access device
- increased cardiovascular event risk
- pure red cell aplasia
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using epoetin alfa injection?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.