Who should not take Tolbutamide Sodium Intravenous?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low blood sugar
- pituitary hormone deficiency
- a condition where the adrenal glands produce less hormones called Addison's disease
- hepatic porphyria
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- a body temperature higher than 101 degrees Fahrenheit
- severe nausea and vomiting that has lasted a long time
- weakened patient
Are you currently using Tolbutamide Sodium Intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.