Who should not take PROCYSBI?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low levels of white blood cells
- pseudotumor cerebri, a condition with high fluid pressure in the brain
- stomach or intestinal ulcer
- bleeding of the stomach or intestines
- decreased calcification or density of bone
- a broken bone
- formation of fibrous tissue in the colon
- increased alkaline phosphatase
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using cysteamine bitartrate oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.