Does NORTRIPTYLINE HCL Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- TRICYCLIC; TETRACYCLIC COMPOUNDS/MAOIS
- SELECTED TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/LUMEFANTRINE
- SEROTONINERGIC AGENTS/DAPOXETINE
- SELECTED ANTIDEPRESSANTS/IOMEPROL
- TRICYCLIC & TETRACYCLIC COMPOUNDS/CISAPRIDE
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/ARBUTAMINE
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/PIMOZIDE
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/HALOFANTRINE
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/GREPAFLOXACIN; SPARFLOXACIN
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED TRICYCLIC ANTIDEPRESSANTS/QUINIDINE; THIORIDAZINE
- HIGHER STRENGTH TRICYCLICS;TRAZODONE/FLUOXETINE;PAROXETINE
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/SELECT MIXED ACTING SYMPATHOMIMETICS
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/SELECTED DIRECT-ACTING SYMPATHOMIMETICS
- AGENTS THAT MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY DEPRESSION/SODIUM OXYBATE
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS; CARBAMAZEPINE/TAPENTADOL; TRAMADOL
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/SELECT INDIRECT-ACTING SYMPATHOMIMETICS
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/GUANETHIDINE; GUANADREL
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/CIMETIDINE
- TRICYCLIC ANTIDEPRESSANTS/ST. JOHN'S WORT
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/AMPRENAVIR; FOSAMPRENAVIR
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/TERBINAFINE
- HIGHER STRENGTH SELECT TRICYCLICS/CINACALCET
- AMITRIPTYLINE; CLOMIPRAMINE; NORTRIPTYLINE/VALPROIC ACID
- SELECTED SENSITIVE CYP2D6 SUBSTRATES/MIRABEGRON
- LOWER STRENGTH TRICYCLICS; TRAZODONE/FLUOXETINE; PAROXETINE
- LOWER STRENGTH SELECT TRICYCLICS/CINACALCET
- SELECTED TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/SERTRALINE (>50 MG)
- SELECTED TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/DESVENLAFAXINE; VENLAFAXINE
- TRICYCLIC ANTIDEPRESSANTS/BUPROPION
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN
- SLT TRICYCLIC COMP; TRAZODONE/SERTRALINE (<= 50 MG)
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN (NOCTURIA)
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/INHALED MIXED-ACTING SYMPATHOMIMETICS
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/INHALED DIRECT-ACTING SYMPATHOMIMETICS
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/INHALED INDIRECT-ACTING SYMPATHOMIMETICS
- SELECTED TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/DULOXETINE; FLUVOXAMINE
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS; MIRTAZAPINE/CLONIDINE
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using nortriptyline HCL?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.