Who should not take Epitol?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a disorder with excess antidiuretic hormone called syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone
- high cholesterol
- low amount of sodium in the blood
- hepatic porphyria
- decreased function of bone marrow
- low blood counts due to bone marrow failure
- decreased blood platelets
- very low levels of granulocytes, a type of white blood cell
- mood changes
- suicidal thoughts
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
- increased pressure in the eye
- glaucoma, an increased pressure in the eye
- high blood pressure
- coronary artery disease
- complete heart block
- chronic heart failure
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- an inability to completely empty the bladder
- HLA-B *15:02 positive gene status
- HLA-A *31:01 positive
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Epitol?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.