What Conditions does Atenolol Treat?
- additional medication for treating pheochromocytoma
- essential tremor
- migraine prevention
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- ventricular rate control in atrial fibrillation
- prevention of post cardio-thoracic surgery atrial fibrillation
- paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia
- fast heart beat due to antipsychotic medication
- prevention of ventricular arrhythmia due to congenital long QT syndrome
- prevention of anginal chest pain associated with coronary artery disease
- rapid ventricular heartbeat
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Are you currently using Atenolol?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.