Who should not take Quazepam?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low amount of albumin proteins in the blood
- suicidal thoughts
- alcohol intoxication
- drug abuse
- worsening of debilitating chronic lung disease called COPD
- decreased lung function
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- sleep apnea
- a condition where the body is unable to maintain adequate blood flow called shock
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- complex sleep behaviors like eating or driving while asleep
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.