What Conditions does Treat?
- complicated urinary tract infection caused by Proteus
- urinary tract infection caused by Citrobacter
- urinary tract infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus
- infection of the prostate gland caused by E. coli
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- urinary tract infection prevention
- complicated urinary tract infection from Enterococcus
- complicated urinary tract infection caused by E. coli
- complicated urinary tract infection caused by Klebsiella
- infection of urinary tract due to Enterococcus faecalis bacteria
- urinary tract infection due to E. coli bacteria
- urinary tract infection caused by Klebsiella bacteria
- Proteus mirabilis bacteria urinary tract infection
- infection of urinary tract due to Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- urinary tract infection due to Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Staphylococcus saprophyticus infection of urinary tract
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Noroxin oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.